High Strength Heavy Series Precision Roller Chain #B505244 is produced to ANSI specifications and leads the industry in manufacturing processes critical to performance in demanding fatigue and wear life applications.
Z Series: Available in riveted or cottered style, Z Series chain contains a through-hardened pin and after heat treat, ballized link plates for increased fatigue strength.
HR Series: Available in riveted or cotter style. HR Series chain contains a carburized pin, after heat treatment ballized link plate holes, and heavier sidebars for increased fatigue strength and wear life in high speed and abrasive applications.
• Case-hardened pins
• Offset links available
• Cut-to-length chain available
• 60H slip-fit spring clip connector standard. Cotter available upon request
• 80H-120H slip-fit, hook-style cotter connecting link standard. Press-fit available upon request
• Other multiple-wide sizes available
• Cotter style available upon request
HZ Series: Available in riveted or cottered style, HZ Series chain contains a through-hardened pin, heavy sidebars and after heat treatment ballized link plate holes for more moderate speed and high load/pulsating type applications. These chains deliver a higher working load capacity and additional resistance to fatigue in heavy load applications. HZ series chain has the same dimensions as ANSI-standard heavy series chain.
• Through-hardened pins are used for higher working load capacity and additional resistance to fatigue in heavy load application
• Ballized pin-plate, middle-bar and bushing-plate holes made to precision tolerances provide increased bearing area and press fits, improving fatigue life and working loads
• Wide-waist link plates are manufactured with maximized ball height from special alloy steels for added strength. The wide link plate profile improves stress distribution, leading to improved fatigue resistance and enhanced performance
• Multiple-strand widths available in all pitch sizes listed below
• Riveted endless construction standard/suggested for certain applications
• Size 264 chain is produced with a heavy series side plate (0.375 in. thick plate material) and a larger diameter pin, which provides greater bearing area and improved wear life. 264 chain will fit on the same sprockets as 200H