Pintle Chain #B504890 is used in applications that convey bulk product like salt and sand spreaders, manure spreaders or live bed trucks. This chain is manufactured with a minimum backing distance for improved wear life, and the open-back design allows product to be pushed out of the chain joint to prevent stiff joints.
• Open barrel design self-cleans, handles adverse conditions and offers improved wear life
• Precision punched holes increase load-bearing surface area and maximize working loads
• Optimum press-fits introduce residual compressive stresses, oppose tensile stresses from loading and provide greater pin retention
• Through-hardened, quad-staked pins promote additional press-fit and allowable working strength, while resisting pin pullout due to side loading
• Low backing distance to the barrel enhances the contact area between the pin and the barrel
• For use with both standard and custom attachments