Nickel-Plated Precision Roller Chain #B504714 is designed to resist incidental contact or exposure to water and water-based washdown operations. An electroless nickel plating is applied to the component parts prior to assembly to provide initial coverage of all exposed carbon material. Special attention is placed on the after-plating processes to help remove the possibility of hydrogen embrittlement — a common occurrence in lesser-quality chain.
• Same quality construction as ANSI Precision Roller Chain
• Equal in strength and wear life to carbon steel chain
• Electroless nickel-plated parts provide uniform and comprehensive protection
• Resists rust from incidental exposure to water or water vapor
• Nickel plating applied prior to assembly