Your message has been forwarded and eCommerce Support will contact you shortly.
Si vous êtes un client Parts Perks, vous autorisez CNH Industrial America LLC et ses filiales (« CNH », « nous » ou « notre/nos ») à échanger des informations sur votre/vos compte(s) et sur vous-même, afin que vous puissiez profiter des avantages du programme Parts Perks et de manière à ce que CNH puisse vous informer de toute autre information, offre et opportunité à ce sujet.
Le programme Parts Perks de CNH Industrial (« Le Programme ») est un programme de primes offert par CNH Industrial America LLC et ses filiales (« CNH », « nous » ou « notre/nos »). Les conditions générales de ce Contrat de membre, ainsi que toutes les politiques, modalités et conditions indiquées et incorporées dans tout le document, qui peuvent toutes être modifiées de temps à autre (collectivement « les Conditions »), contiennent des informations relatives à la relation entre vous et CNH dans le cadre du Programme et s'appliquent à vous si vous êtes inscrit au Programme.
En vous inscrivant ou en participant de toute autre manière à ce Programme, vous confirmez que vous avez lu, compris et que vous acceptez inconditionnellement d'être lié à ces Conditions. CNH se réserve le droit de modifier ces Conditions sans préavis ou compensation à votre égard, et vous renoncez à tout droit de recevoir des notifications individuelles spécifiques en cas de modifications. Toute mise à jour de ces Conditions entrera immédiatement en vigueur et le fait de continuer à être membre de ce Programme confirme que vous acceptez ces modifications. Ces Conditions constituent un accord juridiquement contraignant entre CNH et chaque individu qui s'inscrit ou participe de quelque manière que ce soit à ce Programme. Par conséquent, vous déclarez et garantissez expressément que vous êtes admissible au programme (tel que décrit ci-dessous) et que vous vous conformerez par ailleurs aux présentes conditions.
Le Programme est accessible uniquement aux États_unis (à l'exclusion de Guam, Porto Rico, Îles Vierges américaines et leurs territoires) et au Canada. Il faut avoir 18 ans révolus pour être admissible. Il faut aussi avoir un compte MyCNHiStore.com. L'adhésion au Programme est disponible uniquement pour les personnes physiques, exploitations agricoles et entités de construction. Les entités suivantes ne sont pas admissibles : concessionnaires, distributeurs, revendeurs, organisations à but non lucratif ou organismes gouvernementaux, et CNH peut disqualifier toute entité de ce type qu'elle trouverait dans le Programme. Par « exploitations agricoles », on entend tout propriétaire unique, entreprise ou société engagé dans l'industrie agricole produisant des cultures de base. Par « entités de construction », on entend tout propriétaire unique, entreprise ou société engagé l'industrie de la construction.
i. Les clients admissibles qui s'inscrivent au Programme (appelés ici « Membre(s) » ou « Membres de Parts Perks ») recevront tous un identifiant unique de prime (« Numéro d'identification Parts Perks ») qui sera associé à ce compte d'adhésion de Membre (« Compte Parts Perks »).
ii. Chaque Membre ne peut avoir qu'un Compte Parts Perks, lequel ne peut être associé qu'à un numéro de téléphone et une adresse électronique. Au cas où CNH détermine, à son gré, qu'un Membre a créé plusieurs comptes Parts Perks, CNH peut fusionner, désactiver, fermer et/ou résilier un ou les compte(s) Parts Perks d'un membre sans préavis.
iii. Votre abonnement n'est pas transmissible.
iv. Aucun achat n'est nécessaire pour devenir Membre.
i. Canaux d'inscription. Les clients admissibles peuvent s'inscrire au Programme via MyCNHiStore.com.
ii. Procédure d'inscription. Au moment de l'inscription, il est possible que l'on vous demande/vous serez peut-être tenu(e) de fournir certaines informations, y compris mais sans s'y limiter, votre prénom et nom de famille, un numéro de téléphone valable, une adresse électronique, un code de pays valable ou une adresse postale résidentielle. On vous demandera aussi et/ou vous serez aussi tenu(e) de créer un mot de passe au moment de l'inscription, et si vous faites partie d'une Exploitation agricole ou d'une Entité de construction, de fournir certaines informations, y compris mais sans s'y limiter, le nom de l'entreprise, le pays, l'adresse commerciale et le code postal. Le fait de ne pas fournir des informations valables ou exactes peut être considéré comme une violation des présentes modalités et donner lieu à la résiliation, la fermeture et/ou la désactivation de l'abonnement (comme indiqué ci-dessous).
iii. Numéro d'identification Parts Perks. Lors de l'abonnement au Programme, vous recevrez un numéro d'identification Parts Perks qui correspondra au numéro de téléphone du Membre.
a. Offres et promotions de durée limitée. Les membres recevront plusieurs offres spéciales sur une période de douze (12) mois. Les offres peuvent inclure, mais sans s'y limiter, des coupons de réduction en pourcentage et en dollars. Le nombre et le type d'offres peut varier, et les offres peuvent être personnalisées en fonction de votre comportement d'achat, de vos préférences et de vos interactions avec CNH. Les offres incluront des détails, des exclusions et des conditions supplémentaires. CNH peut, à son gré, proposer des promotions spéciales de durée limitée réservées à ses Membres.
b. Autres avantages. CNH peut, à son gré, fournir des caractéristiques et des avantages supplémentaires liés au Programme à ses Membres, les rendant disponibles pour une durée limitée ou systématiquement. Les membres peuvent recevoir des réductions spéciales lors d'achats auprès d'une concession CNH ou à la boutique CNHI Store.
Vous pouvez accéder à votre compte Parts Perks et visualiser les activités liées à votre abonnement, ou afficher les informations et conditions les plus récentes relatives au Programme. En vous abonnant au Programme ou en y participant de toute autre manière, vous acceptez de recevoir des courriels transactionnels et des mises à jour d'offres promotionnelles par courriel de CNH, y compris mais sans s'y limiter des courriels relatifs aux promotions, offres et/ou programmes de CNH ayant trait au Programme. Les Membres peuvent se désinscrire des courriels promotionnels à tout moment en utilisant le lien de désinscription compris dans les courriels ; toutefois, si vous annulez votre inscription aux courriels de CNH, il est possible que vous ne receviez pas certains avantages du Programme qui sont distribués par courriel. Pour en savoir plus sur votre abonnement, contactez votre Concessionnaire participant CNH.
Le Programme, ses avantages et l'interprétation/application de ses Conditions sont offerts à la seule discrétion de CNH. CNH se réserve le droit de modifier le Programme et ses Conditions, caractéristiques ou avantages à tout moment, avec ou sans préavis. Le Programme n'a pas de date de fin prédéterminée et peut se poursuivre jusqu'à ce que CNH choisisse, à sa seule discrétion, de mettre fin au Programme. En outre, CNH se réserve le droit, à sa seule discrétion, d'offrir des avantages ou des offres promotionnelles supplémentaires à certains Membres en fonction de leur activité ou de leur volume d'achat et de leur participation au Programme. CNH se réserve le droit d'ajouter, supprimer, modifier ou modifier de toute autre manière des opportunités promotionnelles à tout moment, à son gré, avec ou sans préavis aux Membres.
CNH peut, à sa seule discrétion, résilier, clôturer et/ou désactiver n'importe quel Compte Parts Perks qu'il juge, à sa seule discrétion, comme inactif. Les Comptes Parts Perks inactifs peuvent inclure, mais sans s'y limiter, tous les Comptes Parts Perks qui n'ont pas été utilisés pour acheter des pièces, des composants ou des services auprès d'un concessionnaire agréé dans les douze (12) mois précédents consécutifs. Tout membre qui souhaiterait indépendamment clôturer son Compte Parts Perks peut le faire en décochant la case située à la section My Parts Perks, sous Account Summary (Sommaire du Compte) dans son Compte MyCNHiStore.com (Se connecter au Compte MyCNHiStore.com Account Summary My Parts Perks Décocher la case Terms & Conditions (Conditions générales)).
En outre, CNH peut résilier, clôturer et/ou désactiver tout Compte Parts Perks sans préavis si, à la seule discrétion de CNH, un Membre devient non admissible à tout moment et/ou si une de ces Conditions n'est pas respectée, y compris mais sans s'y limiter si le Compte Parts Perks semble être utilisé à des fins commerciales, par exemple la revente, les informations associées à un Compte Parts Perks sont non valides/inexactes (p. ex. un faux nom, un numéro de téléphone ou une adresse électronique non valable/inexacte), et/ou si le Compte Parts Perks est associé de toute autre manière avec des activités abusives ou frauduleuses.
a. Licence. Sous réserve des présentes Conditions, CNH vous accorde par les présentes une licence non exclusive et non transférable (sans droit de sous-licence) tant que vous participez au Programme et respectez les présentes Conditions, vous permettant d'accéder aux services du Programme, d'y participer et de les utiliser. Vous convenez que vous n'obtenez aucun droit autre que les droits et licences expressément accordés par la présente.
b. Intégralité de l'accord. Vous acceptez de vous conformer aux conditions générales du présent Accord d'adhésion, ainsi qu'aux conditions générales des éléments suivants (tous appelés « modalités » à la Section II des présentes Conditions générales du Contrat d'adhésion) : (i) Déclaration de confidentialité CNH (mentionnée ci-dessous) ; (ii) Mentions légales CNH disponibles à la section Legal Notices (Notices légales) de CNHiStore.com ; et (iii) toutes les autres politiques et règles énoncées dans les documents du Programme, en version imprimée ou sur le site Web du Programme. De nouvelles Conditions peuvent être ajoutées et/ou les Conditions existantes peuvent être modifiées de temps à autre. Les Conditions, telles que modifiées, seront affichées sur le site Web du programme, et votre participation continue au Programme par la suite constituera l'acceptation de toutes ces modalités mises à jour.
c. Déclaration de confidentialité. En vous inscrivant au programme ou en y participant de toute autre manière, vous reconnaissez, consentez et acceptez l'utilisation et le traitement de tous les renseignements personnels recueillis, utilisés et traités en tant que membre du Programme par CNH et ses filiales, ainsi que les tiers pour effectuer le Programme pour le compte de CNH ou de ses filiales et à toute autre fin précisée dans notre Déclaration de confidentialité.
d. Marques commerciales. « CNH Industrial », ainsi que les noms de produits et services associés et les marques et slogans de conception, sont des marques déposées de CNH ou de ses filiales.
e. ARBITRAGE. VEUILLEZ LIRE ATTENTIVEMENT CETTE CLAUSE DE L'ACCORD. À MOINS QUE VOUS NOUS ENVOYIEZ L'AVIS DE REJET DÉCRIT DANS LA PRÉSENTE CLAUSE, OU QUE VOUS NE RELEVIEZ D'UNE DES EXCEPTIONS DÉCRITES CI-DESSOUS, CETTE CLAUSE S'APPLIQUERA À VOUS. CETTE SECTION PRÉVOIT QUE TOUT DIFFÉREND AVEC PARTS PERKS PEUT ÊTRE RÉGLÉ PAR VOUS OU PAR CNH VIA ARBITRAGE EXÉCUTOIRE. L'ARBITRAGE REMPLACE LE DROIT DE S'ADRESSER AUX TRIBUNAUX, DE SUBIR UN PROCÈS AVEC JURY OU D'ENGAGER UN RECOURS COLLECTIF OU D'Y PARTICIPER. LORS D'UN ARBITRAGE, LES DIFFÉRENDS SONT RÉGLÉS PAR UN ARBITRE ET NON PAR UN JUGE OU UN JURY. LES PROCÉDURES D'ARBITRAGE PEUVENT ÊTRE PLUS SIMPLES ET LIMITÉES QU'AU TRIBUNAL. LA PRÉSENTE CLAUSE D'ARBITRAGE EST RÉGIE PAR LA LOI FÉDÉRALE SUR L'ARBITRAGE (LGFP), ET DOIT ÊTRE INTERPRÉTÉE DE LA FAÇON LA PLUS LARGE POSSIBLE.
Tel qu'il est utilisé dans la présente clause d'arbitrage, un « Différend avec Parts Perks » désigne toute réclamation ou controverse entre nous découlant de quelque façon que ce soit de la participation d'un membre au Programme, y compris, mais sans s'y limiter, la réception d'une offre ou d'un autre avantage du Programme. Les différends avec Parts Perks seront réglés par arbitrage exécutoire plutôt qu'au tribunal, à part le fait qu'un membre peut faire valoir ses revendications devant la Cour des petites créances si ses revendications sont admissibles. En outre, CNH et les Membres conservent chacun le droit de demander une injonction ou une autre réparation équitable devant un tribunal compétent afin d'empêcher la violation supposée ou avérée, le détournement ou la violation des droits d'auteur, marques de commerce, secrets commerciaux, brevets ou autres droits de propriété intellectuelle d'une des parties.
La Loi fédérale sur l'arbitrage s'applique à la présente entente pour arbitrer les différends avec Parts Perks. Il n'y a pas de juge ou de jury lors d'un arbitrage, et la révision judiciaire d'une décision arbitrale est très limitée. La portée de l'interrogatoire préalable est habituellement plus limitée lors d'un arbitrage qu'au tribunal. Toutefois, un arbitre peut accorder sur une base individuelle les mêmes dommages-intérêts et mesures de redressement qu'un tribunal (y compris les mesures injonctives et déclaratoires ou les dommages-intérêts préétablis) et doit respecter les présentes Conditions.
Pour entamer une procédure d'arbitrage, vous devez envoyer une lettre demandant l'arbitrage et décrivant votre réclamation au Service juridique de CNH, situé à l'adresse suivante : Legal Department, 700 State Street, Racine WI 53404 ou nous devons vous envoyer un avis écrit à l'adresse la plus récente présente dans votre dossier. L'arbitrage sera mené par l'American Arbitration Association (AAA) en vertu de ses règles, y compris les règles d'arbitrage des consommateurs de l'AAA. Le jugement rendu par l'arbitre peut être porté devant toute juridiction compétente. Les règles de l'AAA sont disponibles à l'adresse www.adr.org ou en appelant le numéro 1-800-778-7879. Le paiement de tous les frais de dépôt, d'administration et d'arbitre sera régi par les règles de l'AAA. Un Membre peut choisir de faire procéder à l'arbitrage par téléphone, sur la base d'observations écrites, ou en personne dans le comté où vous vivez ou à tout autre endroit mutuellement convenu.
CNH et le Membre conviennent tous deux que toute procédure de règlement des différends liés à Parts Perks sera menée uniquement sur une base individuelle et non dans le cadre d'une action collective, consolidée ou représentative. CNH et le Membre renoncent tous deux par la présente au droit de participer à tout recours collectif, que ce soit au tribunal ou en arbitrage. Si, pour quelque raison que ce soit, une demande est présentée au tribunal plutôt qu'en arbitrage, CNH et le Membre renoncent tous deux à leur droit à un procès devant jury.
Cette clause d'arbitrage survivra aux modifications apportées aux présentes Conditions et à la résiliation du Programme, du compte Parts Perks et/ou de la relation entre vous et nous, y compris la faillite de toute partie et toute vente de votre Compte Parts Perks, ou des montants dus sur votre Compte Parts Perks, à une autre personne ou entité. Si une partie de cette clause d'arbitrage est jugée non valable ou inapplicable, les autres conditions restent en vigueur, mais il ne peut pas y avoir d'arbitrage d'une réclamation collective ou représentative. La présente clause d'arbitrage ne peut être modifiée, dissociée ou annulée, sauf dans les cas prévus dans les présentes Conditions ou dans un accord écrit entre vous et nous.
Last modified - January 30, 2023
CNH Industrial America LLC, its subsidiaries and affiliates (“Company,” “we,” “our,” or “us”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this privacy notice (the “Privacy Notice”). This Privacy Notice describes the types of Personal Data (as defined below) we may collect, use, maintain, protect, disclose, or otherwise process about you when you use, inquire about, or obtain our products and services and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, and disclosing that Personal Data.
This policy applies to information we collect:
· when you visit one of our independent dealers to learn more about our products and services;
· when you visit our online store located at https://mycnhistore.com (the “Online Parts Store”);
· when you purchase equipment, parts, accessories or make any other transaction at one of our independent dealers or through our Online Parts Store;
· when you get your equipment serviced or seek other maintenance and support for your equipment;
· when you register for our Parts Perks loyalty program or register to be included on our mailing list; and
· in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Company.
(collectively, our “Products and Services”).
It does not apply to information collected by:
· us offline or through any other means, through any telematics installed on your equipment;
· us in relation to any financial relationship you or your employer/company may have with the Company, including through a Company loan or credit account;
· except for our Online Parts Store, any other website operated by the Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries);
· us or any of our affiliates or subsidiaries related to your or any other individual’s employment or potential employment with us; or
· any third party (including our independent dealers, and their affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from on or through our Products and Services.
Please read this Privacy Notice carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. In some cases you may opt-out of our collection and use of Personal Data, but if you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is to opt-out when this option is provided to you or not to use our Products and Services. By accessing or using our Products and Services, you agree to this Privacy Notice and hereby consent to our collection and use of your Personal Data as described in this Privacy Notice. This Privacy Notice may change from time to time (see Changes to Our Privacy Notice). Your continued use of our Products and Services after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check this Privacy Notice periodically for updates. If you are a resident of California, please see the California Privacy Addendum.
Our Products and Services are not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information related to their use of the Products and Services. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information related to your use of our Products and Services, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Data from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information directly from a child under 18, please contact us through the contact information listed below.
Throughout this Privacy Notice, the term “Personal Data” means any information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you or a particular device (including any equipment). However, Personal Data does not include any deidentified or aggregated information.
We collect Personal Data from various sources, including:
• directly from you when you provide it to us;
• automatically as you interact with our ecommerce website;
• information that we create about you when you provide us with your Parts Perks number when you make a purchase or otherwise use our Products and Services, including at an independent dealer or through our ecommerce website; and
• From third parties, for example, our independent dealers.
Information You Provide to Us
We collect the following types of Personal Data directly from you when you access or use our Products and Services: real name, alias, postal address, email address, telephone number, username and password, tokenized credit or debit card number or financial information, and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline. In addition, we also collect other types of information that you may provide when you fill out a form or through your correspondence with us.
We collect Personal Data from you when you use our Products and Services through the following ways:
• information that you provide by filling in forms on our Online Parts Store. This includes information provided at the time of searching for our Products and Services on the Online Parts Store, registering to use or making a purchase on our Online Parts Store and at the time of registering to participate in our Parts Perks rewards program (which is optional). We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Products and Services;
• if you contact us, records and copies of your correspondence, either in writing, by person, by phone, or electronically, or other means (including email addresses);
• details of transactions you carry out through our Online Parts Store and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Online Parts Store; and
• your search queries on the Online Parts Store.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Online Parts Store, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain Personal Data about your interaction with our Online Parts Store, including information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns. This includes:
• details of your visits to our Online Parts Store. This includes: browsing history, search history, traffic data, location data, logs, referring/exit pages, date and time of your visit to our Online Parts Store, error information, clickstream data, and other communication data and the resources that you access, use, or otherwise interact with on the Online Parts Store; and
• Information about your computer and internet connection, i.e., your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include Personal Data or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Data we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Products and Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
• estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
• store information about your preferences;
• customize our Products and Services according to your individual interests;
• speed up your searches; and
• recognize you when you return to our Online Parts Store.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
· Web Beacons. Pages of our Online Parts Store and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Information We Create About You
We may also create certain information about you. When we associate this information with other Personal Data about you, we consider this information to be Personal Data. This information includes: records of personal property, products, or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies on our Online Parts Store, and your Parts Perks number.
Information We Collect from Third Parties
We may collect Personal Data from third parties, such as our independent dealers. When we associate this information with other Personal Data about you, we consider this information to be Personal Data. This information includes: real name, billing address, shipping address, email address, telephone number, Parts Perks number (if you choose to provide it to the dealer), records of personal property, products, or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories, and information your equipment, such as its serial number, brand and model, and service or repair history.
Personal Data Provided by Dealers and other Third Parties
Although we may collect Personal Data about you in connection with your visit to an authorized Company dealer or from another third party, this Privacy Notice does not apply to how these dealers or other third parties collect, use, or otherwise process your Personal Data. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such dealers or other third parties. The privacy practices of these dealers and other third parties, including details on the information they may collect about you, are subject to their respective privacy policies. You should access these third parties directly if you have a question about their use of your Personal Data.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Data:
• to provide and personalize our Online Parts Store and its contents to you;
• to provide you with information, Products and Services that you request from us;
• if you participate in the Parts Perks program, to provide you with the Parts Perks program benefits and maintain your Parts Perks account;
• to support, develop, troubleshoot, and debug our Online Parts Store and other Products and Services;
• to create, maintain, customize, and secure your Online Parts Store and Parts Perks accounts with us;
• to provide you with notices about your Online Parts Store and Parts Perks accounts, including expiration and renewal notices;
• to personalize your Online Parts Store experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our Online Parts Store, third-party sites, and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law);
• to help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Online Parts Store, Products and Services, databases and other technology assets, and business;
• for internal testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop, improve, or demonstrate our Online Parts Store and/or our other Products and Services;
• to notify you about changes to our Online Parts Store, Products and Services, and the Parts Perks program and any other products and services we may offer through them;
• to market our products, and services to you and provide you with promotions, including special deals and discounts;
• debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality in any of our Online Parts Store or any other Products and Services;
• to process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments, to administer your warranty coverage as applicable, and prevent transactional fraud;
• to provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses, and to contact you, directly or indirectly, about any survey responses as part of our customer service experience program;
• detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity;
• to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
• to respond to your inquiries and request for information;
• in any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
• to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it; and
• for any other purpose with your consent.
We may use Personal Data that has been aggregated or deidentified such that it no longer reasonably identifies you without restriction. We may also use your Personal Information to contact you about our Online Parts Store and our other (and our dealers) Products and Services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your Online Parts Store or Parts Perks account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes (if applicable) or by sending us an email stating your request at the contact information below. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Personal Data.
We do not share, sell, or otherwise disclose your Personal Data for purposes other than those outlined in this Privacy Notice. However, we may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose Personal Data that we collect or that you provide as described in this Privacy Notice:
• to our affiliated entities within the Company family of companies;
• to our independent dealers, when necessary to provide you the Products and Services provided by them;
• to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Data confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them, such as IT and infrastructure support services, shipping and receiving services, payment processing services, analytics companies, marketing organizations, organizations that help us manage our Parts Perks program, and similar organizations;
• to a potential or actual buyer or other successor in the event of a planned or actual merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Company about users of our Online Parts Store and/or our Products and Services is among the assets transferred;
• to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
• for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and
• with your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Data:
• to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
• if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our Dealers, our or our Dealers’ customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We do not control the collection and use of your Personal Information or other information collected by third parties described above in Disclosure of Your Information. These organizations are under contractual obligations to use this data only for providing the services to us and to maintain this information strictly confidential. These third parties may, however, aggregate the information they collect with information from their other customers for their own purposes.
In addition, we strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Data you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with control over your Personal Data:
• Promotional Offers from the Company through Voice and Text. We will only use your telephone number to contact you about our Products and Services with your consent. If you do not want us to use your phone number to promote our Products and Services, you may do so at any time by replying STOP to any promotional text message you receive from us or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to Company as a result of a Product or Service purchase, warranty registration, Product and Services experience, or other transactions. The Company does not charge for receiving text message alerts, but message and data rates may apply. Supported carriers include AT&T, Verizon, MetroPCS, Sprint, Boost, T-Mobile, Alltel, Virgin Mobile, and U.S. Cellular. Neither Company nor such carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
• Promotional Offers from the Company through email. If you do not want us to use your email address or physical address to promote our Products and Services, you can opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the body of that email or other marketing communications you receive from us or emailing email@example.com to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt-out does not apply to information collected by the Company or our communications with you as a result of a Product or Service purchase, warranty registration, Product and Services experience, or other transactions.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can learn more about interest-based advertisements and your opt-out rights and options from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on its website (www.networkadvertising.org) and from members of the Digital Advertising Alliance on its website (www.aboutads.info).
The state in which you are a resident or are located may provide you with additional rights and choices regarding your Personal Data. Please see Jurisdiction-Specific Privacy Rights for more Information.
If you use our Online Parts Store, you can review and change some of your Personal Data (such as your address or phone number) by logging into the Online Parts Store and visiting your account profile page. Doing so will also change your Personal Data if you are a participant in our Parts Perks program.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any Personal Data that we process. We cannot delete your Personal Data except by also deleting your Online Parts Store account and Parts Perks membership (if applicable). We may not accommodate a request to change or delete your Personal Data if we believe the change or deletion would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
The law in some states may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your Personal Data. To learn more about any additional rights that may be applicable to you as a resident of one of these states, please see the privacy addendum for your state that is attached to this Privacy Notice.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a resident of California, you have the additional rights described in the California Privacy Addendum.
When you use our Online Parts Store, we also may use automated data collection technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Some web browsers permit you to broadcast a signal to websites and online services indicating a preference that they “do not track” your online activities. At this time, we do not honor such signals and we do not modify what information we collect or how we use that information based upon whether such a signal is broadcast or received by us.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All payment transactions on or through the Online Parts Store are processed by a third-party payment processor, who is responsible for the security of your cardholder information. Company only receives tokenized payment information that may be used only between us and our payment processor for the purposes of future payments.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access our Online Parts Store, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data transmitted to our Online Parts Store or to our other Products and Services. Any transmission of Personal Data is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures deployed on the Online Parts Store or other Products and Services.
In order to provide our Online Parts Store, Parts Perks program, and other Products and Services to you, we may send and store your Personal Data outside of the country where you reside or are located, including to countries that may not or do not provide an equivalent level of protection for your Personal Data. Your Personal Data may be processed and stored in the United States and federal, state, and local governments, courts, or law enforcement or regulatory agencies in the United States may be able to obtain disclosure of your information through the laws of the United States. By using our Products and Services, you represent that you have read and understood the above and hereby consent to the storage and processing of Personal Data outside the country where you reside or are located, including in the United States.
Your Personal Data is transferred by Company to another country only if it is required or permitted under applicable data protection law and provided that there are appropriate safeguards in place to protect your Personal Data. To ensure your Personal Data is treated in accordance with this Privacy Notice when we transfer it to a third party, Company uses Data Protection Agreements between Company and all other recipients of your Personal Data.
We may change this Privacy Notice at any time. If we make material changes to how we treat our users’ Personal Data, we will notify you by email to the email address specified in your account and/or through a notice on the Online Parts Store’s home page. The date this Privacy Notice was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for you, and for periodically visiting our Online Parts Store and this Privacy Notice to check for any changes.
YOUR CONTINUED USE OF OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES FOLLOWING THE POSTING OF CHANGES CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE TO SUCH CHANGES.
If you have any questions, concerns, complaints, or suggestions regarding our Privacy Notice or the ways in which we collect and use your Personal Data described in this Privacy Notice, have any requests related to your Personal Data pursuant to applicable laws, or otherwise need to contact us with regard to how we process your Personal Data, you may contact us at the contact information below or through the “Contact” page on our Online Parts Store.
CNH Industrial America LLC
700 State Street
Racine WI, 53404
Effective Date: January 30, 2023
This Privacy Notice Addendum for California Residents (the “California Privacy Addendum”) supplements the information contained in CNH Industrial America LLC’s, its subsidiaries and affiliates ("Company,” “we,” “our,” or “us”) Privacy Notice to which it is attached and describes our collection and use of Personal Information (as defined below). This California Privacy Addendum applies solely to all visitors, users, and others who reside in the State of California (“Consumers” or “you”). We adopt this notice to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 as amended by the California Privacy Rights Act of 2020 (collectively, the “CPRA”) and any terms defined in the CPRA have the same meaning when used in this notice.
This California Privacy Addendum applies to information that we collect when you use our Online Parts Store (as defined in the Privacy Notice) or use, inquire about, or otherwise obtain our other Products and Services, including certain Products and Services (as defined in the Privacy Notice) that may be made available to you through one of our authorized dealers that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you or your device (“Personal Information”). However, publicly available information that we collect from government records and deidentified or aggregated information (when deidentified or aggregated as described in the CPRA) are not considered Personal Information and this California Privacy Addendum does not apply to such information.
This California Privacy Addendum does not apply to:
• employment-related Personal Information collected from our California-based employees, job applicants, contractors, or similar individuals (“Personnel”). Please contact your local human resources department if you are part of our California Personnel and would like additional information about how we process your Personal Information;
• Personal Information reflecting a written or verbal business-to-business communication when you (or your employer) are a vendor to the Company or have another relationship with the Company other than as a result of your use of, inquiry about, or obtaining our Products and Services (“B2B Personal Information”);
• Personal Information related to any financing that you may obtain through CNH Industrial Capital;
• Personal Information collected through telematics installed on your equipment.
The Company collects, and over the prior twelve (12) months have collected, the following categories of Personal Information about Consumers:
A. Identifiers: A real name; alias; postal address; unique personal identifier; online identifier; Internet Protocol address; email address; account name; driver’s license number; and other similar identifiers.
B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)): A name; signature; address; telephone number. If you make a purchase through the Online Parts Store: credit or debit card number (Company only receives a tokenized version of your credit or debit card information from our payment processor), or any other financial information that you use to pay for the Products and Services. Some Personal Information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
C. Commercial information: Records of personal property, products, or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
D. Internet or other similar network activity: Browsing history; search history; information on a Consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
E. Geolocation data: IP based physical location or movements that may identify your general geographic location to town, city, and state. We do not collect any information that may identify your precise geolocation within a radius of less than 1,850 feet.
F. Sensory data: Electronic information obtained by a dealer from your equipment when as part of service and maintenance, including fault codes and similar information.
G. Sensitive Personal Information (“Sensitive Personal Information”):
• If you use it, complete account access credentials to the Online Parts Store (user names, financial account numbers, or credit/debit card numbers combined with required access/security code or password)
We collect Personal Information about you from the sources described in our Privacy Notice.
We are collecting your personal information for the purposes described in the “How We Use Your Information” section of our Privacy Notice. We may also use, “sell” for monetary or other valuable consideration, “share” for the purposes of cross-context behavioral advertising, or disclose the Personal Information we collect and, over the prior twelve (12) months, have used, “sold” for monetary or other valuable consideration, shared for the purpose of cross-context behavioral advertising, or disclosed the Personal Information we have collected, for the purposes described in our Privacy Notice, as well as the following additional purposes:
· Short-term, transient use, provided the Personal Information that is not disclosed to another third-party and is not used to build a profile about you or otherwise alter your experience outside the current interaction, including, but not limited to, the contextual customization of ads shown as part of the same interaction; and
· Performing services on behalf of the Company or another service provider, including maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, processing payments, providing financing, providing advertising or marketing services, providing analytic services, or providing similar services on behalf of the business or service provider.
Company will not use the Personal Information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Company may disclose your Personal Information to third parties for one or more business purposes. When we disclose Personal Information to non-affiliated third-parties for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose, requires the recipient to both keep that Personal Information confidential and not use it for any purpose except for the specific business purposes for which the Personal Information was disclosed, and requires the recipient to otherwise comply with the requirements of the CPRA.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, Company has disclosed the following categories of Personal Information for one or more of the business purposes described below to the following categories of third parties:
A. Identifiers: Service Providers; advertisers and advertising networks; dealers; affiliates, parents, and subsidiary organizations of Company; government entities (for registration).
B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)): Service Providers; advertisers and advertising networks; dealers; affiliates, parents, and subsidiary organizations of Company; government entities (for registration).
C. Commercial information: Service Providers; advertisers and advertising networks; dealers; affiliates, parents, and subsidiary organizations of Company; government entities (for registration).
D. Internet or other similar network activity: Service Providers; affiliates, parents, and subsidiary organizations of Company; social media companies; Internet cookie information recipients, such as analytics and behavioral advertising services.
E. Geolocation data: Service Providers; affiliates, parents, and subsidiary organizations of Company.
F. Sensory data: Service Providers; affiliates, parents, and subsidiary organizations of Company.
G. Sensitive Personal Information:
• Government identifiers (social security, driver’s license, state identification card, or passport number): Service Providers; government entities (for registration).
• Complete account access credentials (user names, account numbers, or card numbers combined with required access/security code or password): Service Providers.
We disclose your Personal Information to the categories of third parties listed above for the following business purposes:
• Auditing related to counting ad impressions to unique visitors, verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions, and auditing compliance with this specification and other standards.
• Helping to ensure security and integrity of our Products and Services and IT infrastructure] to the extent the use of the Personal Information is reasonably necessary and proportionate for these purposes.
• Debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality in our Products and Services.
• Short–term, transient use, including, but not limited to, nonpersonalized advertising shown as part of your current interaction with us. Our agreements with third parties prohibit your Personal Information from disclosure to another third-party and from using your Personal Information to build a profile about the you or otherwise alter your experience outside your current interaction with us.
• Performing services on behalf of us, including maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, processing payments, providing analytic services, providing storage, or providing similar services on behalf of us.
• Providing advertising and marketing services, except for cross-context behavioral advertising, to Consumers.
• Entreprendre des recherches internes pour le développement et la démonstration technologiques.
• Undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service or device that is owned, manufactured, manufactured for, or controlled by us, and to improve, upgrade, or enhance the service or device that is owned, manufactured, manufactured for, or controlled by us.
In addition to the above, we may disclose any or all categories of Personal Information to any third-party (including government entities and/or law enforcement entities) as necessary to:
• comply with federal, state, or local laws, or to comply with a court order or subpoena to provide information;
• comply with a civil, criminal, or regulatory inquiry, investigation, subpoena, or summons by federal, state, or local authorities;
• cooperate with law enforcement agencies concerning conduct or activities that we (or one of our service providers’) believe may violate federal, state, or local law;
• comply with certain government agency requests for emergency access to your Personal Information if you are at risk or danger of death or serious physical injury; or
• exercise or defend legal claims.
“Sale” of Your Personal Information for Monetary or Other Valuable Consideration
As noted in our Privacy Notice, we do not sell Personal Information as the term “sell” is commonly understood to require an exchange for money. However, the use of advertising and analytics cookies on our Online Parts Store is considered a “sale” of Personal Information as the term “sale” is broadly defined in the CPRA to include both monetary and other valuable consideration. Using this broad definition, our “sale” is limited to our use of third-party advertising and analytics cookies and their use in providing behavioral advertising and their use in understanding how people use and interact with our Online Parts Store. Our “sales” of your Personal Information in this matter is subject to your right to opt-out of those sales (see Your Choices Regarding our “Sale” or “Sharing” of your Personal Information). The CPRA prohibits third parties who purchase the Personal Information we hold from reselling it unless you have received explicit notice and an opportunity to opt-out of further sales.
“Sharing” of Your Personal Information for Cross-Context Behavioral Advertising
Company may “share” your Personal Information for the purpose of cross-context behavioral advertising, subject to your right to opt-out of that sharing (see Your Choices Regarding our “Sale” or “Sharing” of your Personal Information). Our “sharing” for the purpose of cross-context behavioral advertising is limited to our use of third-party advertising cookies and their use in providing you cross-context behavioral advertising (i.e., advertising on other websites or in other mediums). When the recipients of your Personal Information disclosed for the purpose of cross-context behavioral advertising are also permitted to use your Personal Information to provide advertising to others, we also consider this disclosure as a “sale” for monetary or other valuable consideration under the CPRA.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, Company has “sold” for monetary or other valuable consideration, or “shared” for the purpose of cross-context behavioral advertising, the following categories of Personal Information to the following categories of third parties:
A. Identifiers: We sell and share this category of Personal Information for advertising and analytics purposes to the following categories of third parties: Service Providers; advertisers and advertising networks; social media companies; Internet cookie information recipients, such as analytics and behavioral advertising services.
B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)): We do not sell or share this category of Personal Information.
C. Commercial information: We sell and share this category of Personal Information for advertising and analytics purposes to the following categories of third parties: Service Providers; advertisers and advertising networks; social media companies; Internet cookie information recipients, such as analytics and behavioral advertising services.
D. Internet or other similar network activity: We sell and share this category of Personal Information for advertising and analytics purposes to the following categories of third parties: Service Providers; advertisers and advertising networks; social media companies; Internet cookie information recipients, such as analytics and behavioral advertising services.
E. Geolocation data: We do not sell or share this category of Personal Information.
F. Sensory data: We do not sell or share this category of Personal Information.
• Government identifiers (social security, driver’s license, state identification card, or passport number): We do not sell or share this category of Personal Information.
• Complete account access credentials (user names, account numbers, or card numbers combined with required access/security code or password): We do not sell or share this category of Personal Information.
Sale of Personal Information of Minors Under the Age of 16
We do not have any actual knowledge that we “sell” the Personal Information of minors under the age of 16 for monetary or other valuable consideration and we do not have any actual knowledge that we “share” such Personal Information for cross-context behavioral advertising without affirmative consent as required by the CPRA. More information on how minors under the age of 16 may change their choice regarding the “sale” or “sharing” of their Personal Information can be found in Your Choices Regarding our “Sale” or “Sharing” of Your Personal Information.
The CPRA provides California residents with specific rights regarding their Personal Information. This section describes your CPRA rights and explains how to exercise those rights. You may exercise these rights yourself or through your Authorized Agent. For more information on how you or your Authorized Agent can exercise your rights, please see Exercising Your CPRA Privacy Rights.
• Right to Know. You have the right to request that Company disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your Personal Information over the past 12 months (a “Right to Know” Consumer Request). This includes: (a) the categories of Personal Information we have collected about you; (b) the categories of sources from which that Personal Information came from; (c) our purposes for collecting this Personal Information; (d) the categories of third parties with whom we have shared your Personal Information; and (e) if we have “sold” or “shared” or disclosed your Personal Information, a list of categories of third parties to whom we “sold” or “shared” your Personal Information, and a separate list of the categories of third parties to whom we disclosed your Personal Information to. You must specifically describe if you are making a Right to Know request or a Data Portability Request. If you would like to make both a Right to Know Consumer Request and a Data Portability Consumer Request you must make both requests clear in your request. If it is not reasonably clear from your request, we will only process your request as a Right to Know request. You may make a Right to Know or a Data Portability Consumer Request a total of two (2) times within a 12-month period at no charge.
• Access to Specific Pieces of Information (Data Portability). You also have the right to request that Company provide you with a copy of the specific pieces of Personal Information that we have collected about you, including any Personal Information that we have created or otherwise received from a third-party about you (a “Data Portability” Consumer Request). If you make a Data Portability Consumer Request electronically, we will provide you with a copy of your Personal Information in a portable and, to the extent technically feasible, readily reusable format that allows you to transmit the Personal Information to another third-party. You must specifically describe if you are making a Right to Know request or a Data Portability request. If you would like to make both a Right to Know Consumer Request and a Data Portability Consumer Request you must make both requests clear in your request. If it is not reasonably clear from your request, we will only process your request as a Right to Know request. In response to a Data Portability Consumer Request, we will not disclose your driver’s license number or other government-issued identification number, financial account number, or your account password or security question or answers. We will also not provide this information if the disclosure would create a substantial, articulable, and unreasonable risk to your Personal Information, your account with Company, or the security of our systems or networks. We will also not disclose any Personal Information that may be subject to another exception under the CPRA. If we are unable to disclose certain pieces of your Personal Information, we will describe generally the types of personal information that we were unable to disclose and provide you a description of the reason we are unable to disclose it. You may make a Right to Know or a Data Portability Consumer Request a total of two (2) times within a 12-month period at no charge.
• Correction. You have the right to request that we correct any incorrect Personal Information about you to ensure that it is complete, accurate, and as current as possible. You may review and correct some Personal Information about yourself by logging into the Online Parts Store and visiting your “My Account” page. You may also request that we correct the Personal Information we have about you as described below under Exercising Your CPRA Privacy Rights. In some cases, we may require you to provide reasonable documentation to show that the Personal Information we have about you is incorrect and what the correct Personal Information may be. We may also not be able to accommodate your request if we believe it would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect or if the Personal Information is subject to another exception under the CPRA.
• Deletion. You have the right to request that Company delete any of your Personal Information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your Consumer Request (see Exercising Your CPRA Privacy Rights), we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your Personal Information from our records, unless an exception applies pursuant to the CPRA. Some exceptions to your right to delete include, but are not limited to, if we are required to retain your Personal Information to complete the transaction or provide you the goods and services for which we collected the Personal Information or otherwise perform under our contract with you, to detect security incidents or protect against other malicious activities, and to comply with legal obligations. We may also retain your Personal Information for other internal and lawful uses that are compatible with the context in which we collected it.
• Non-Discrimination. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CPRA rights. Unless permitted by the CPRA, we will not do any of the following as a result of you exercising your CPRA rights: (a) deny you goods or services; (b) charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties; (c) provide you a different level or quality of goods or services; or (d) suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services. We may, however, offer you certain financial incentives as described below.
Exercising Your CPRA Privacy Rights
To exercise the rights described above, please submit a request (a “Consumer Request”) to us by either:
• Filling the online form available here;
• Writing an email to email@example.com; or
• Calling us at the following toll-free numbers: 877-422-7344 (preferred contact for Case IH Consumers); 866-639-4563 (preferred contact for New Holland Consumers); 866-542-2736 (preferred contact for Case CE Consumers).
If you fail to make your Consumer Request in accordance with the ways described above, we may either treat your request as if it had been submitted with our methods described above or provide you with information on how to submit the request or remedy any deficiencies with your request.
Only you, or your Authorized Agent that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a Consumer Request related to your Personal Information. To designate an Authorized Agent, see Authorized Agents below.
All Consumer Requests must:
· Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected Personal Information or an Authorized Agent of such a person as described below.
· Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
Verifying Your Identity
Before completing your request to exercise your rights, we will verify that the request came from you by comparing the identifying information provided by you in your request with any Personal Information we maintain about you at that time. For all requests, we will need the Consumer’s (i) name; (ii) email address, and (iii) telephone number.
To protect the privacy and security of your Personal Information, we may also request additional information from you to help us verify your identity and process your request. This information may include all or a portion of your driver’s license or other government-issued identification number. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response. You may also be asked to complete and provide a signed declaration under penalty of perjury that you are the Consumer who is the subject of the request or their Authorized Agent in certain circumstances. We will only use Personal Information provided in a Consumer Request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with Personal Information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm which Personal Information relates to you or the individual for whom you are making the request as their Authorized Agent. Making a Consumer Request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use Personal Information provided in a Consumer Request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
You may authorize your agent to exercise your rights under the CPRA on your behalf by registering your agent with the California Secretary of State or by providing them with power of attorney to exercise your rights in accordance with applicable laws (an “Authorized Agent”). We may request that your Authorized Agent submit proof of identity and that they have been authorized exercise your rights on your behalf. We may deny a request from your Authorized Agent to exercise your rights on your behalf if they fail to submit adequate proof of identity or adequate proof that they have the authority to exercise your rights.
Response Timing and Format
We will confirm our receipt of your Consumer Request within ten (10) business days of its receipt. We will generally process these requests within forty-five (45) calendar days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to an additional 45 calendar days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
In response to a Right to Know or Data Portability Consumer Request, we will provide you with all relevant information we have collected or maintained about you on or after January 1, 2022, unless an exception applies. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For Data Portability Consumer Request, we will select a format to provide your Personal Information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your Consumer Request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. We reserve the right to consider more than two (2) total Right to Know or Data Portability Consumer Requests (or combination of the two) in a twelve (12) month period to be repetitive and/or excessive and require a fee. If we determine that your Consumer Request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
“Sale” of Your Personal Information
If you are 16 years of age or older, you have the right to direct us to not sell your Personal Information for monetary or other valuable consideration at any time (the “right to opt-out”). We do not sell the Personal Information of Consumers we actually know are less than 16 years of age, unless we receive affirmative authorization (the “right to opt-in”) from either the Consumer who is between 13 and 16 years of age, or the parent or guardian of a Consumer less than 13 years of age. Consumers who opt-in to Personal Information sales may opt-out of future sales at any time.
“Sharing” of Your Personal Information
If you are 16 years of age or older, you have the right to direct us to not share your Personal Information for the purposes of cross-context behavioral advertising, which is showing advertising on other websites or other media based on your browsing history with our Online Parts Store (the “right to opt-out”). We do not share the Personal Information of Consumers we actually know are less than 16 years of age for this purpose, unless we receive affirmative authorization from either the Consumer who is between 13 and 16 years of age, or the parent or guardian of a Consumer less than 13 years of age. Consumers who opt-in to our sharing of Personal Information for these purposes may opt-out of future such sharing at any time.
How You May Opt-Out of Our Sale or Sharing of Your Personal Information
To exercise the right to opt-out of the “sale” of your Personal Information for monetary or other valuable consideration and of “sharing” your Personal Information for the purposes of cross-context behavioral advertising, you (or your authorized representative) may adjust your cookie preferences by visiting the “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” or “Cookies” links on Company websites, or by configuring your browser to send us a privacy signal as described in more detail below.
Once you make an opt-out request, we will wait at least twelve (12) months before asking you to reauthorize Personal Information sales. However, you may change your mind and opt back into the sale of Personal Information at any time by adjusting the settings through the same links.
You do not need to create an account with us to exercise your opt-out rights. We will only use Personal Information provided in an opt-out request to review and comply with the request.
If you (or your Authorized Agent) submit a request to opt-in to our “sale” or “sharing” of your Personal Information, we will use a two-step process in order to confirm that you want to opt-in for such “sale” or “sharing” of your Personal Information. This process may require confirmation of your choices.
Browser Privacy Control Signals
You may also exercise your right to opt-out of the “sale” of your Personal Information for monetary or other valuable consideration and “sharing” your Personal Information for the purposes of cross-context behavioral advertising by setting the privacy control signal on your browser, if your browser supports it. We currently recognize and support the following privacy signals sent by browsers:
• Global privacy control (for more information on how to configure your browser to send this signal, please see https://globalprivacycontrol.org/).
When we receive one of these privacy control signals, we will opt you out of any further “sale” or “sharing” of your Personal Information when you interact with our Online Parts Store through that browser and on that device. We will only be able to propagate your choice to opt-out to your account if you are currently logged in when we receive the privacy control signal from your browser. When we are able to propagate your choice to your account, you will be opted out of “sale” or “sharing” of your Personal Information on all browsers and devices on which you are logged in, and for both online and offline “sales” and “sharing.”
As further described below, we do not use or disclose your Sensitive Personal Information for any purpose other than the following:
• to perform the services or provide the goods reasonably expected by an average Consumer who requests such goods or services;
• to detect security incidents that compromise the availability, authenticity, integrity, and confidentiality of stored or transmitted Personal Information, provided that our use of your Personal Information is reasonably necessary and proportionate for such purposes;
• to resist malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal actions directed at Company and to prosecute those responsible for those actions, provided that our use of your Personal Information is reasonably necessary and proportionate for this purpose;
• to ensure the safety of natural persons, provided that our use of your Personal Information is reasonably necessary and proportionate for this purpose;
• for short-term, transient use, including, but not limited to, nonpersonalized advertising shown as part of your current interaction with us, provided that the Personal Information is not disclosed to another third-party and is not used to build a profile about you or otherwise alter your experience outside the current interaction with us;
• to perform services on behalf of us, such as maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, processing payments, providing financing, providing analytic services, providing storage, or providing similar services on behalf of us; and
• to verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service or device that is owned, manufactured, manufactured for, or controlled by us, and to improve, upgrade, or enhance the service or device that is owned, manufactured by, manufactured for, or controlled by us.
We may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CPRA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. Any CPRA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your Personal Information’s value and contain written terms that describe the program’s material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt in consent, which you may revoke at any time. We currently provide the following financial incentives:
• CNH Industrial Parts Perks Program Terms &Conditions
In determining the value of your Personal Information we collect as part of your participation in our financial incentives, we consider:
• the revenue generated by Company from the sale, collection, or deletion of your Personal Information related to the Parts Perks program, which we have calculated to be an average of $500/year.
We retain all categories of your Personal Information for as long as necessary to pursue the purposes described in the Privacy Notice or, if you have an account with us, for as long as you have such an account. However, we may also retain any or all categories of Personal Information when your information is subject to one of the following exceptions:
• When stored in our backup and disaster recovery systems. Your Personal Information will be deleted when the backup media your Personal Information is stored on expires or when our disaster recovery systems are updated.
• When necessary for us to exercise or defend legal claims.
• When necessary to comply with a legal obligation.
• When necessary to help ensure the security and integrity of our Website and IT systems.
Your Personal Information will be deleted when we no longer require your Personal Information for any of the above purposes.
Company reserves the right to amend this California Privacy Addendum at our discretion and at any time. If we make material changes to how we treat our users’ Personal Information, we will notify you by email to the email address specified in your account. The date this California Privacy Addendum was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for you.
If you have any questions about this Notice or need to access it in an alternative format due to having a disability, please contact us through the following contact information:
Restez à jour sur toutes nos dernières offres et promotions.