This Privacy Notice explains how personal Information provided by you to - and collected by CNH Industrial Canada Ltd (“we”, “us”, “our” or the “Company”) will be handled in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We adopt this Notice to comply with the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (“PIPEDA”) and other applicable laws.
- WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Personal Information that may be collected, processed and stored are the following:
- Personal Information provided by you to us in order for you to receive a specific service (such as name, surname, alias, postal address, email address, phone number(s), credit card)
- Browsing Information or data arising from you interacting with our website (such as Internet Protocol address, logs, username, purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.)
Ordinarily, you will have provided such Personal Information to us, but in some cases, we may collect Information about you from a third party or from public records. We protect Personal Information obtained from such third parties according to the practices described in this privacy notice.
Based on your consent, your personal Information may be processed by us for the following purposes:
- to provide you information about our products, services and sales network;
- to perform the obligations relating to the sale of the product, such as processing and managing your orders, managing payments, arranging for the shipment of products purchased by you, providing after-sales service, where necessary, and deal with any requests you may have;
- to comply with laws, regulations, court orders and subpoenas or similar requests for information by authorities, or as otherwise required by law as well as to exercise defense in case of compliant or private legal actions;
- to use of our portal and our application and to give you the access to the tools and to let you experience theirs features;
- to ensure asset and information security, to maintain the safety, security, quality, and integrity of our website, databases and other technology assets, including to detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecute those responsible for that activity, and to debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
Please, be aware that you may withdraw your consent to the processing activities mentioned above at all time.
Personal Information may be processed electronically within IT systems, and manually, in paper form. Personal Information will be processed and stored for its whole lifecycle, ensuring security and confidentiality of the same in compliance with principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency and in accordance with the provisions of applicable laws and regulations.
We are part of the CNH Industrial Group, a global leader in the capital goods sector. Personal Information may be shared and communicated to our subsidiaries and affiliates of the CNH Industrial Group, within and without Canada, trusted external parties, service providers, authorized dealers and distributors and business partners.
We maintain Personal Information in our systems and archives for as long as necessary to pursue the purposes described in this Privacy Notice taking into account, when applicable, legal and contractual requirements.
When Personal Information is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it is processed, Personal Information is deleted or kept in a form which does not permit the identification of people, provided that we are not legally required or permitted to hold such information. We may continue to store Personal Information for a longer period, as may be necessary to protect our interests related to potential liability connected to the provision of the services or products or the processing of Personal Information.
You may exercise your rights as defined by applicable laws and regulations, among these:
- Right of access: right to obtain from the Company a confirmation as to whether or not your personal information is being processed, and, if so, to demand to gain access to your personal data.
- Right to rectification: right to obtain from the Company the rectification of your personal data that you may consider inaccurate and to have incomplete information being completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
We will attempt to respond to each of your written requests not later than thirty (30) days after receipt of such requests. We will advise you in writing if we cannot meet your requests within this time limit. You have the right to make a complaint to the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada in respect of this time limit.
If you have any questions or comments about this Notice, the ways in which the Company collects, uses and discloses your Personal Information, as well as about your rights of access under PIPEDA and how to exercise it, please do not hesitate to contact us at our Company address at 1000 71st St. East P.O. Box 1928 Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7K 3S5- Canada or sending an email to email@example.com.